Links to multiple resources to assist our students and candidates.
- CST Program Progress Checklist - A handy document for keeping track of required classes and when they are offered throughout the year.
- Cultural Studies Graduate Group Handbook - A breakdown of the program, what to expect each year, contact information, etc.
- Graduate Programs Forms - Including financial aid, candidacy, and exam forms.
- 299 Learning Contract - Form to enroll
- 299D Learning Contract - Form to enroll
- CST Bylaws
- QE Guide for Students - Qualifying exam for dissertation work.
- QE Guide for Faculty - Exam guideline for the examiners, including written and oral sections.
- Mentoring Guide - Definitions and guidelines for faculty mentors.
- TA Guide - Guide for faculty who employ students as teaching assistants
- CST Letterhead - Word document download.
- Abroad Checklist - Checklist for students going abroad on fellowship.
- OGS Travel Awards - General info and application procedures for travel awards to recognized professional meetings.
- TA/GSR Eligibility Checklist - Graduate Student Eligibility Checklist
Cultural Studies Reading List - Updated July 2020.
Other materials and checklists
If there are other forms or reference materials you would like to see included on this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.